As a mom of two under the age of 4, I’m usually pretty busy during the week with play dates, appointments and running errands so low maintenance outfits are the best of me:
- Solid coloured tees are great for layering under crew sweaters, vest or jackets now and are fabulous on their own as the weather gets warmer.
- Cropped jeans or high waist skinny jeans can be worn with flats or ankle boots and sandals later.
- Extra layers like a leather bomber or a long knit cardigan are great for layering to keep warm now and in the spring layering over tanks and dresses.
- Stripe and florals prints are always great transitional pieces – you can wear them with blue or olive-green denim now and later pair them with shorts or white jeans.
- Adding new accessories such as a blush tone handbag or cute lace up sneakers can make any outfit feel like a hint of spring!
Don’t forget to add a touch of coral/peachy lip gloss for an extra bit of glow.
Happy spring shopping friends!!
Outfit: Top – Black waffle long sleeve shirt from The Bay, Distressed Denim – Treasure and Bond from Nordstrom Rack
Bomber jacket – Coffee Shop from Nordstrom Rack, Bracelets – Black gemstone set from Gorjana
and Druzy Quartz aromatherapy bracelet by Drops of Gratitude